Generously sponsored by:
Healthcare is the second most regulated industry in our country. The Office of Inspector General (OIG) has issued reports for the last several years identifying key issues related to chiropractic billing and documentation.
In this session we will:
- Gain a better understanding of the law
- Identify the 4 major areas of concern
- Documentation must haves for initial and subsequent visits
- Steps for monitoring your practice
This video was originally recorded as a part of our 2020 Virutal Conference.
Notes for watching the OnDemand:
*Please Note: If you find your video to be fuzzy or blurry you can bring your cursor to the lower right hand corner of the video, hover over the "HD" letters and manually select the quality of video you would like to view.*
This seminar, if completed in entirety is valid for 1 credits of "Distance" CEs. You are allowed 10 "distance" CEs of the total 30 CEs required per license period.
In order to get credit for attendance you must:
- Watch the Seminar Entirely
- Be present in the session through the entire broadcast.
- Submit Attendance codes
- There will be attendance codes appearing throughout the video that will be used to verify your attendance each section.
- When the attendance code appears on the screen you can click "save attendance code" to automatically save each code, or write them down on paper to keep track.
- When you complete a section submit each code in order under the "Credit" tab for that section. You must click submit on this tab even if you saved the code automatically.
- Take the Quiz
- Each OnDemand video has a quiz you must take and pass to receive credit.
- Navigate to the Continuing Education Credit tab to take your quiz
- There is a "Handouts" Tab in the top right corner of this viewer that has helpful supplemental material.
Disclaimer: The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the recording(s) belong solely to the author, and not necessarily to the Colorado Chiropractic Association.