Antidepressant Medication Update for the Primary Care Provider: Objectives
1. List the classes of antidepressants, and major differences between them, including indications, contraindications, major side-effects and contraindications.
2. Understand the various indications antidepressant medications are used for, in addition to depression.
3. Given various cases, choose the most appropriate antidepressant for the indication desired.
Telepsychiatry and Primary Care- Pushing the Boundaries: Objectives
1. Identify challenges to psychiatric care that telepsychiatry can help with
2. Identify some steps that can be utilized in primary care practices to promote telepsychiatry use
The Maine Osteopathic Association is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians.The Maine Osteopathic Association designates this program for a maximum of 2.0 AOA Category 1-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.